My son Caio loves to go to Mosaic Kindergarten, all teachers are very kind to him and he loves them! He is very enthusiastic about going to school, even on weekends he asks about the school and teachers. Thank you all so much! We also love the environment very nice, educational, clean, colourful and fun!
Happy & modern environment filled with love, you will feel
One place for all essential courses
We prefer appetizing & fresh, healthy foods.
Carefully designed curriculum equipped with the best tools
One of the things Nicholas Sim and I thought we would miss most when we decided to uproot the family and move home, is the play-based, holistic kindy environment that we have gotten used to in Australia. Thanks to Mosaic Kindergarten, those worries were totally unfounded. Fabulous environment, great staff and all round good vibes to set any parents’ mind at ease!
… Thank you for all the support, patience and kindness, you have shown to Alex as well as to our whole family since the very first day we step into Mosaic Kindergarten. We are so relieved that we found the right school for him …
We absolutely love the Mosaic Kindergarten, it gives us everything we need for our kids’ education by their kindergarten and enrichment courses.
Drop us your e-mail!
Be first to receive news about us.
Be a part of MOSAIC family now!
Place your interest to reserve your seat and other Mosaic benefits for your kid.
Meet us to have more information!
- Chinese Immersion
- Little Olympiad Club
- Move With Music
- Speech & Drama
- Play & Activity Based Learning
Mosaic Kindergarten program is a half day program from 8 am to 12 pm. This is a fundamental kindergarten education based on British EYFS system and Singaporean ECDA standards.
- Strengthen all areas of their development
- Conducive environment for learning
- Explore and unleash full potentials
- Heighten positive self-esteem
- Stir his/her curiosity and arouse inquisitiveness
- Build their own self-identity
- Learn through fun activities and also through trial and error
- Establish friendships and strengthen social skills
- Expand their mind and develop good learning habits that encourage life-long learning
Chinese Immersion program is an enrichment course can be opted for parents with Chinese background or those wishes their kid to be best suited with Chinese language ability.
- Creative thinking skills
- Improve linguistic ability
- Greater mental flexibility
- Cultivate a love for learning
- Develop a love and appreciation for a new language
- Appreciation for different arts, cultures and dances
- Aids physical development
- Improve balance and coordination
- Develop spatial awareness
- Enhance control over body movement
- Develop love for sports and movements
- Build stamina and endurance
- Build flexibility and strength in motor development
- Unleash your child’s inner genius
- Develop an inquisitive mind
- Cultivate a love for science and math
- Excel in creative processes
- Fun and exciting hands-on experiments Improve critical-thinking and reasoning skills
- Prepared for local elementary/ international school modules
- Explore creative movements
- Develop fine and gross motor skills
- Learn key fundamentals of music
- Enjoy moving and grooving to the beat of music
- Enhance social skills
- Develop an appreciation for music
- Learning to play musical instruments
- Heighten word-blending skills
- Understand essential letter sounds
- Cultivate a love for language & literacy
- Read, speak and articulate clearly
- Accelerate reading capability
- Build key reading skills
- Boost confidence in public speaking
- Become creative and expressive
- Strengthen language acquisition and communication skills
- Overcome shyness
- Develop social and emotional skills
- Unleash creativity and imagination
- Becoming good and confident communicators
Play & Activity Based Learning is an after school enrichment course.
- Encourage social interactions among children from different age groups
- Fun activities and experiences to help children explore their own abilities.
- Spur children to become better decision maker
- Stimulate and enrich the child
- Encourage independence
- Readily accepts challenges
- Build leadership skills
“Kindergarten” program is a half day program from 8 am to 12 pm.
Kindergarten +5 is a full day program from 8 am to 5 pm.
Kindergarten + programs are Kindergarten programs with additional selective courses. Please meet us for more information about our courses and promotions.